Thursday, March 30, 2006

Under the weather

I am still a little under the weather. Freaking cold is getting on my nerves. Just like how a nervous breakdown gets on your nerves. Very unnerving. Should be returning to work on Friday. And use the weekend to get better.

I love bowling. Not with a cricket ball but the big fat round ones which you throw and hope that some pins at the other end fall down in sheer fright of seeing a big round ball rushing straight at them. My max score has been 231 scored at Fun Square, Lokhandwalla, Andheri west- the scorecard read something like this

X * X * X * X * X * 9- * 9- * X * X * X5/ . Thats a really good scorecard i must say!

Do any of you suffer from an extreme attack of Powerpointophilia mentalpsychosis? Version 2005? If you do, can you please suggest what the cure is? I have tried dropping my laptop in the Mountain of Fire at Mordor - but the bloody thing takes only Rings and rejected the laptop. Tried bribing Sauron but the dude doesnt accept Mastercard. So i am in soup. Sweet and Corn Vegetable. I am practically Dell-irious. I am delling you like it is. India's capital is Delli. Hey this entire para, i have seen this before, it rings a dell.

If you closely Monitor my situation, you will find that i am just key-bored.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Quirky Quill said...

I just read this damn piece again- so funny lah :)
I wish you'd write more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home