Sunday, May 21, 2006

Of monsoon weddings and card magic

Those who are close to me, by now would have realized that i have been caught in the inexorable grips of card magic! A fateful evening in KL under the auspices of Mr. Cheepz was enough for me to be taken in, hook line and sinker! After that i have just been following the greats .. michael ammar, jay sankey, michael finley, brian tudor, brad christian, devo, paul wilson and till date i am yet to get out my mesmerized magical state of existence. Some day, i shall be the master onto myself with card magic so strong, you will believe its true!

Was in Delhi day before yesterday to attend the wedding of a dear friend. She had a monsoon wedding so to speak, most unexpected in Delhi at this time of the year but well, if the gods want to shower their blessings on you, very little you can do or would want to do about it. She had a grand wedding and will continue to have a grander life as a married girl!

Watch this spot for more interesting stuff on card magic. Also, me thinks me shall write about internet marketing soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Saumil said...

Waiting to read more IM stuff on your blog dude ... don't disappoint me !

I for one know that you are an ace when it comes to write good content .. so why not showcase those skills by blogging more actively?

~ your partner !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home